BHVG sends its reminders to a company (AYMS) who then print and post them out.
How we use and disclose your information
We respect your personal information and take active steps to protect it. We will only use or disclose personal information for the following purposes:
1. To provide our services;
2. When required to do so by law;
3. When referring you to a medical specialist;
4. To protect or defend our rights;
5. To process your inquiries and improve our services;
6. To develop existing and new products and services;
7. To maintain and update our business infrastructure and systems;
8. To our service provider (AYMS Australia Pty Ltd) to enable them to provide us with administrative and marketing services including the provision of medical reminder letters and providing you with information on the products and services offered by us or companies associated with us or related to your pet;
9. To advise you of additional services or information which may be of interest to you;
10. To promote and advertise our business, products and services to you.
By providing us with personal information you consent to us maintaining, using and disclosing your personal information in the way described.
If at any time you do not wish us to provide you with medical reminders or other additional services or information, you may opt out of further contact from us by sending our practice and email, fax or via telephone.